[Northkeep] the Ansteorran Wiki

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 10:58:05 PDT 2011

Delighted you like, Rene :)
Hope to see you adding to the wiki.

Pages added for Ian, Kelandra, Facon & Keigan.
http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Northkeep

FYI: I've gotten a request to remove photos that I had collected. I don't
have that ability - I can only upload, not delete. I've annotated the images
with a note to the site administrator (Master Robert Fitzmorgan) to delete
them. If I've uploaded a photo of you that you're not happy with, please let
me know off list.  Here's all the images currently uploaded but not yet
linked:
http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Special:UnusedFiles&limit=500&offset=0

If folks would like me to come by a fighter practice or other meeting some
time, and do a hands-on "class" on how to add to the wiki, I'd be glad to do
so.

-zubeydah