[Northkeep] the Ansteorran Wiki

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 09:28:44 PDT 2011

Thank you, Kevin!

Your page can be found here:
http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Kevin_Michael_Keary
If there is additional information you would like added, please let me know;
I'd be glad to facilitate.

I have extremely minimal information recorded for Brie - simply her Rising
Star and a notation of her parents. At the time, you were not comfortable
with a photo and she did not have a device or badge in use.  If either of
those have changed, I'd be delighted to facilitate getting one
taken/created/ posted.

- Zubeydah