[Northkeep] Come one, Come all, to the Revel of the Fall!

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Oct 15 13:56:58 PDT 2011

Right now we span two meals. Are we going to cook for lunch or dinner?
Jonathan and I do not think we can be there at 10:00. At What time do most people think they will be there? I think we can get their about 1:00.
I was wondering if any one would like to learn period games or have foot races.
One of the things people did at fairs and gatherings were races. Sometimes Ladies would race for cloth. I have some pieces I could put up as a prize. Another fun game is the frying pan toss. I have grown up people's hobby horses and we could have hobby horse races.
I would be willing to sponsor a chess tourney or backgammon tourney.
I find it easier to interact with people if I have some activity.
willow