[Northkeep] Is there any interest in starting an Herbal Guild?

Rene Shepard reneshepard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 10:19:17 PDT 2011

I'm sorry Kev, I need some education. Is there paperwork, artwork,
scheduling that need to take place? I have some ideas of things I'd like to
do and share, but I don't know where to start in order to begin the process.
Could either yourself or someone else familiar with the organization side of
things give some instruction on what it takes to form a guild?

Thank you so much,
Taffline