[Northkeep] Philbrook tree A&S mon and Tue.

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Sep 3 21:17:31 PDT 2011

Hi I will be bringing the stuff to work on ornament for the Philbrook tree.I  need a filler for the embossed flowers. and we need glue like e-6000 or goop. any glue that works on cars or metal will do.
Also i will be bringing covered Styrofoam balls that need pretty things put on them. Any beads or trim or old jewelry that could be used to decorate them would be nice. We also  need crochet yarn or inkel loom yarn. Sometime  there are pieces cut off that would be too short to use but we could make tassels out of it.
Bring your ideas for ornaments. I want to showcase as many SCA crafts as possible. Two things that I am a loss for is a tree shirt and a topper. It would be nice if they are special.
willow