[Northkeep] A message from the Rapier Marshall, Herald and Webminister

RockMeAmadeo at gmail.com RockMeAmadeo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 05:25:32 PDT 2011

Greetings Northkeep,

I am again out of town on business and will not be able to attend Fighter
Practice tonight. I have sent several emails to individuals with
information on their name or device questions so if you are expecting
something from me please check your email. Karl has the loaner gear for
Rapier though in our rush to get me to the airport I forgot to give him the
loaner rapier. Hopefully people will be nice and share. If you have any
Heraldry needs please don't hesitate to email me in the meantime. I will be
at practice next week.

Amadeo