[Northkeep] Linen sale

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Tue Sep 13 07:42:48 PDT 2011

      Fabrics-store.com Chronicle

      Sale! Medium Weight IL019 10% Off.

      Hi Stephanie Drake,

      Starting today our most popular 100% linen is on sale.

      Quite frankly, 100% linen IL019 is not a miracle fabric. It won't turn an amateur seamstress into a professional.

      However, IL019 is our most practical linen and it is the easiest to sew with. Our customers rave about it and we swear by it. You can sew virtually anything out of IL019. From clothing to home decoration, IL019 can handle it.

      IL019 is a middle-weight fabric. That means it's the same type of linen you see in many clothing stores that carry linen. Not too light and not too heavy, IL019 is the most reliable linen for sewing.

      If you order 100% linen IL019 today and you don't like it, then call me and I'll help you select a better fabric for your needs.

      My name is Nicole Novembrino, and if you ever have a question, call me at my work phone 1-888-546-3654.

      Remember that our great return policy gives you thirty days to return your fabric for a full refund (except shipping costs in certain cases).

      I'm telling you this because I want to make sure you receive the fabric that is right for you.

      Until Sunday, September 18th, you'll receive a 10% discount off IL019. But act now. Our best colors often go quickly.

      Enter here to receive 10% off.

      Or call me at 1-888-546-3654 if you have any questions.

      Thanks,
      Nicole Novembrino
      Fabrics-store.com

      P.S. Like this e-mail? Share it with your friends!

Creative Work Media, LLC., 7215 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90046, USA

      To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
      http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TEyMbByMtMwcDIwcjBzstEa0jIwcLMysHIw=