[Northkeep] Advice needed

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Thu Sep 1 06:49:42 PDT 2011

This is not really on topic for our list but I need some advice for a friend.  She and her husband are getting custody of their neice's 5 youngest children - 3 girls, 7 mos, 2.5 yrs and 6.5 yrs, and 2 boys 4 yrs and 5.25 yrs.  They are in immediate need of all the things you need with young children:  clothes, carseats, diapers, bottles, etc.  They are working on getting into the foster parent program so they can get some assistance but in the meantime, does anyone know of any programs that could give them a hand?  Or does anyone have anything their kids are no longer using?
Please contact me directly so this does not clog up the list. steldr at cox.net Thanks!!!!

Mercedes

I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges