[Northkeep] the pilbrook tree

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Thu Sep 1 23:17:17 PDT 2011

At fighter practice our young people gave me a hand and we started with the first ornaments for the tree. We , all of us, decided on the design  and created embossed silver, brass and copper flowers for the first ornament. this way we can use all the metal colors.
It was decided by the young people that tassels in Northkeep colors would be  nice.
Please look about and see if you have Red , black and white string or floss that could be used to make long slinky tassels. Since the budget for this project is null donations would be helpful.
Also if any of you have and skill in tassels or would like to make some interesting metal pieces to put on the tassels that would be great.
Bring what you got and come to fighter practice on Tue. We will still be embossing if you want to try your hand.
Also, if any of you have cross stitch's or standard embroidery pattens they would be useful.
willow
willow