[Northkeep] missile ranges closed this weekend

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Sep 3 12:22:55 PDT 2011

greetings

after being informed last Sunday that most archers would probably not be coming this Sunday due to events elsewhere, and being informed yesterday that the parents are hosting a shindig on Sunday, and that part of my drive will probably be needed for parking.
I am officially closing the missile ranges for tomorrow. in order to prevent traffic snarls, and possible safety concerns , as there may be children running around on the ranges.
hope to see everyone next weekend  ; )
have a good weekend
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur