[Northkeep] OT I need a question answered about annotations

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 18:58:01 PDT 2011

So long as it is clearly explained that the word are not yours, and the
author, or source material is given, I don't imagine anyone could
substantiate an actual charge of plagiarism.

Now, as to the proper and technically correct way of doing it... that's a
question for my wife, but she is at Valor right right.

Not a lawyer or an English prof, but that's my two cents. Hope it helps.

Cisco