[Northkeep] OT I need a question answered about annotations

Amadeo Estevão rockmeamadeo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 19:09:31 PDT 2011

See I just figured it was a trick question and said false which was the
correct answer! Sorry i got impatient.  I figured if it is a properly cited
end note it would not be plagerism and i figured that since it didnt
specifically say that she was trying to trick us or it was not a properly
phrased question.  I wanted to get hold of you but didnt want to call you
too late.  Thank you so much for answering!

Amadeo