[Northkeep] For those of the Norse persuasion

Talbot the Mad talbotthemad at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 14:32:24 PDT 2011

*And those who "like" to run, even when no one is actually *chasing* you:*
http://friendsofheavenerrunestone.org/index.php?option=com_k
2&view=item&id=118%3Athors-hammer-event&Itemid=119
*I spoke to the park staff, today, they said they will continue taking
registrations, probably even up to the morning of the run, the cut-off was
to recieve the t-shirt, apparently... A (semi) local run, and supporting the
Runestone park, as well! The director is hoping to get people in Norse
clothing out for more of their events, since the State cut them loose,
they're looking for ways to attract people to the park... Come out in garb,
talk about the SCA!*
*I may go out in Norse garb, just to hand out water and help out! **(Thor
knows *I* ain't running... He's cool with it, though!)*
*Hope to see folks I know, there!*
*~Talbot*