[Northkeep] A Well Deserved Honor!!

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 10:25:53 PDT 2011

Yes it was! A good piece of theatre on His Majesty's part. When we
approached the field, having been given the word that something good waas
going to happen. His Majesty had Evan on his knees and was giving him an
angry face and yelling at him as though he had done something terribly
wrong. We were all a bit confused because it really looked as though Evan
was in big trouble. Evan was making his replies to state what he had done
and it was all done correctly. That is when His Majesty switched Hats and
said Exactly! You have done everything right! What a sigh of relief went up
from Evan and the crowd.

Tina
your reporter on the scene

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 8:24 PM, Jen <liltygarwolf at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Congratulations. That was very cool to watch and be a part of.
>
> Jen
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 3, 2011, at 3:21 PM, facon at cox.net wrote:
>
>  > Greetings Unto Northkeep,
> >
> > Centurion Evan was announced for knighthood on the field of battle at
> Gothic.  VIVAT!!! Well deserved!!!
> >
> > Yours in Service,
> >
> > HE Facon

Any day above ground is a good day!