[Northkeep] Dionadair and Ensign Tourney

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 18:07:47 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

We had a beautiful day at Chandler Park with shade, a light breeze, and some great food. I wanted to thank everyone who turned out to help unload and reload the trailer, and put up and take down the pavilions (many hands made for easy work). I also wanted to thank Sarran for bringing his grill and cooking up some grub.

House Wolfstar swept the tournament as Centurian Thorvald Egilsson won Dionadair and Karl Thorgiersson won Ensign. (If I chopped up name spellings, I apologize).

Dervilia