[Northkeep] Feeling Boastful?

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Tue Sep 13 05:46:57 PDT 2011

I need a LIKE button for this.  It is wonderful and I agree.  ;)  Thank you, Kelandra, for being amazing teacher, friend, and inspiration.

Ian, I really enjoyed the first one you wrote and would love to respond with a boast of my own, but do not feel my composition skills are up to the task this week.  Too many other things on my mind.

~Liliana