[Northkeep] Important Days in history

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 12:50:49 PDT 2011

Well, September 25 was a bad day for kings named Sigismund:  Sigismund of Sweden lost a battle to his uncle at Stangebro, and Sigismund of Hungary botched the last Christian Crusade at Nicopolis.

For me, I got a baby brother on September, and while that wasn't medieval, we're both middle-aged, now.

Talana