[Northkeep] Polling at Populous tonight

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Mon Sep 26 13:08:51 PDT 2011

Greetings Unto Northkeep,
It is becoming the time for the North to poll our Populace on their
opinion of a new name.  There will be a polling form in the October
Blackstar in the Notes and Challenges in the back.

Sir Cassius Lepus, the Baron of Wiesenfeuer, has sent the polling form
to the Barony which will be duplicated and distributed at our Sept.
Populous meeting.  Those that attend will have the opportunity to fill
it out and turn it back in. In addition, It is also our intent to have
the printed form available at Tuesday fighter practice.  If you are
unable to attend any of this distribution places, we plan to have an
online form on our website so if you prefer you can fill it out and
email it as an attachment to Sir Cassius at okrabbit at cox. net.

Below is a list of the names that we shall be polling on for
consideration, this is NOT a polling form, the below list is only so
that you may have a look at them ahead of time so that you may give them
due consideration for tonight’s meeting:

  Glumrvale ("Glumr's Vale")	                                 Ebana
("The Plains")
  Reodwald ("Red Woods")	                                       Quivaria
(“from Quivara”)
Styringeard ("Stirring Lands")
Norchester ("Northern Fortification")
  Midgrens ("Midlands")	                                       Morland
("Wild Hilly Country")
  Hastmark ("Horse Land”)	                                       Moralor
("Wild Hilly Country")
  Hrithmarc ("Tempest Land”)
Vindmark(“Wind Land”)

Everyone can poll that plays in the Northern Region.  If you have a
membership number please include it for data purposes but they will not
separate the members from the non-members, they just want to know how
many members take the polling from each area and from the region as a
whole

Master Tadhg and Sir Cassius will work together to compile the data
collected.  The data will then be sent to the Crown to go over and make
a decision.  The results will not be made public as it is not a vote, it
is our opinion.  The Crown will make their decision on what to call
their northernmost region.

So, please take the time to consider each of these names and respond as
soon as possible. The deadline is October 31st, so lets get a good
start, your opinion counts and we want yours to be heard.

Yours in Service,

Facon and Keigan
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep
Lord and Lady of Chemin Noir