[Northkeep] Polling at Populous tonight

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 20:50:32 PDT 2011

Tamberlin (and any other who needs to know),

The polling form will soon be available on our Northkeep website as well as on the back page of the Nordic Saga, both physically and electronically. You actually get a choice of your 6 top favorite names in order of preference. The form has to be filled out. We cannot, unfortunately, take them through email.

On our website, it should be pdf or another type of document where you can fill in your answers and then send as an attachment to an email. These emails should be sent to okrabbit at cox.net.

If you would like a form, I can send a copy to your personal email, but the Northkeep list does not allow attachments. So anybody interested who cannot locate a copy can simply email me a request for a form and I'd be glad to send it in a reply email. Please request them from my personal email: zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com

Thank you,
Dervilia