[Northkeep] OT: Tulsa County Parks Fundraiser

Carla Glenn cglenn718 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 11:42:09 PDT 2011

OK apparently I screwed up the email address I wanted you to write too
(Thank Adalia)....so I have corrected it!!  :)

Here is an email from one of my co-workers.  She is trying to raise money
for our Annual Christmas Party.  If you would like to help us out please
contact me OFF LIST @ cglenn at tulsacounty.org

Thanks you

YIS,
Ciana

I had an Idea to start selling Pizza Hut cards to raise money for our Annual
Christmas Party, which you know cannot be funded by the county. I have been
given the go ahead to proceed with this fundraiser. The cards will be sold
for $10, of which $6 we get to keep for prizes and food for the party! The
Cardholders are entitled to a FREE medium pizza, up to 3 different toppings,
with any purchase of $15 or more.  Each card can be used up to 12 times.

Remember please contact me OFF LIST if you are interested @
cglenn at tulsacounty.org!!  THANK YOU