[Northkeep] Dionadair and Ensign Tourney Information

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 14:41:25 PDT 2011

I have plates, bowls and silver ware to bring to the cookout  tomorrow.
Just  letting everyone know to hopefully cut down on  repeats of things.  Am
also planning on bringing something desserty as  well, but not sure what yet.

In service to Barony and Kindgom

Keigan of Ravensfaire
Baroness of Northkeep
Lady of Chemin Noir

In a message dated 9/7/2011 9:11:24 A.M. Central Daylight Time,