[Northkeep] Dionadair and Ensign Tourney Information

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Sep 9 20:41:30 PDT 2011

Duke Jonathan is bringing a food from the New World "Salad of Potatoes".
I am a little under the weather. We got my cats  off to Houston today. That was the  closest "no-kill" shelter that would take them ..I am cat legal and out of the cat making business.
I hope that makes the concern parties happy. I know people were just being helpful but before you call anyone else please call me. I didn't get any help at all. I got a bunch of things I have to do on my own or else.
By the way one of the "or else" was getting all the dead wood out of my back yard and clearing walk ways in the house so EM people could get to us if their is a problem.
Call me if  you could help.

willowI