[Northkeep] Dionadair and Ensign Tourney

Cheryl Kiel azuredecodragon at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 19:00:08 PDT 2011

GO GIRL!!!!! Love it!!

Tamberlin

________________________________
From: Jennifer <liltygarwolf at yahoo.com>
To: The Barony of Northkeep <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 9:26 AM
Subject: [Northkeep]  Dionadair and Ensign Tourney

I wouldn't know how to stop smiling if i tried... but a mean i'm gonna beat you look is a lot more ... fighterish than smiling.. lol.. i'm gonna work on the mean look - maybe it will scare people that don't know me! That would be an advantage!! The wiggling i can't do anything about either.. sheesh- a smiling laughing wiggling fighter - who'd a thunk. I so love this.

jen