[Northkeep] Event :)

Cheryl Kiel azuredecodragon at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 08:40:50 PDT 2011

That was an amazing event.

With my current work schedule & serious lack of funding I get to do so little in the SCA & as soon as I hit site friday I had the warm & fuzzies.  Everywhere I looked I saw huge smiles, was given (& gave) hugs, and was constantly asked where the hell I've been. I even appreciated it when several of the fighters ganged up to yell at ME to drink more water :) Oh & Charles thank you for shoving me in the walk in for a bit, this northern girl needed a cool down bad.  Even when the storm hit you guys reminded me over & over again why I keep trying to play.

I love you guys.

Tamberlin