[Northkeep] Scribes Needed at FP

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 06:21:08 PDT 2012

We had quite a few people show up and help paint last night: too many to name. I have never had this big of a turnout and actually had a difficult time sharing supplies with everyone. It was awesome!

Even though we got a lot done, there is still more work. SO, I am holding a scribal meeting at my house next Monday from 6-9pm. I will provide snacks. Any and all are welcome. I have some easy work and fine-tuning to do, so every skill level is needed.

Email me if you need address and directions.
Dervilia