[Northkeep] A Call for Solidarity

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Sat Apr 14 17:55:16 PDT 2012

Greetings Northkeep,

We write to you today to beseech you to assist with the baronial efforts
to complete the Fort project.  This project is intended to enrich our
Barony and the Northern region as a whole.  It is our hope that one day
it will lead to new and exciting events including a Northern War.  In
the immediate future we believe it will enhance the experience of the
events held upon that site, grand courts, haflas, a gathering place to
meet with old and new friends.  Up until this point a a very small
contingent of members have put in long days of work toward this goal.
These stalwart few have put their hearts into enhancing the dream for us
all.  As this project is something that will benefit us all, we ask that
any of you that can come help on the announced work days please do so.
Work of this weight is very heavy upon the backs of a few, but a whole
community coming together will make amazing things happen.  So please if
you can, we ask you come lend your time, heart, and strength to building
the future of the Barony and region.

Yours in Service,

Facon and Keigan
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep