[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Demo

Robert Bates laiodheach at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:54:18 PDT 2012

Hayo!

The Bartlesville Earthfest will be taking place April 20th and 21 which is a friday and saturday.
Friday the site opens at 4pm to the public and closes at 11pm.
Saturday the site opens to the public at 10am and closes at 11pm.
It will be located at the Johnstone park in Bartlesville. I don't know where our area will be set up as of yet. The rep told me it was first come first serve but im sure you wont miss us. Any and all that want to come join us are more than welcome.

If you have any more specific questions please feel free to shoot me an email at laiodheach at hotmail.com.

Laiodheach of Chemin Noir