[Northkeep] Castellan Sign Ups

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Apr 24 09:18:35 PDT 2012

greetings

oh , oh , i just happen to have  slots on the nastycrat team for
responsible young people willing to be assistant nastycrats ; )  ( both
lords and ladies )
( it's actually easy , check toilets and port-o-potties for toilet paper,
paper towels,replace when needed, plunge backed up toilets ( or come get
me ) and portopotties should not get full, but if they do tape them shut (
or come get me ).
also empty bathroom / shower trash cans so paper towels arent blowing all
over site .
note, i say young people , that means anyone that can stand or walk farther
than i can without pain ; ) , and is not a reference to anyones mental or
physical age ; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur