[Northkeep] Grub n Garb tonight!!

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 05:41:09 PDT 2012

I also wanted to let everyone know that we might have some TU students wondering through as well.  It seems there is a student organization that is starting to host social/parties there for TU students.  They will be having one tonight after we leave.  Before anyone get riled up it does not effect us in any way.  We come in, we fight, we then clean and leave.  They will get the hall after we are done.  But the added benifit is we might get some coming in earlier to check us out.  So we might want to have some people ready to do some talking to them.

Sir Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX