[Northkeep] Prize Baskets for Castellan

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:19:08 PDT 2012

I have a couple of small things I have collected (candy, toy armor, etc.),
but was waiting for the official opening of the Garage Sale Season
(Saturday after Easter) to put together some baskets.  Sooo, I'd rather
bring them all at once instead of a little here and a little there.
 Comments?

Franziska

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 11:53 AM, <montega at gmail.com> wrote:

> If anyone has something to donate to the prize baskets for Castellan,
> please let me know! Thanks so much! I'll be at fighter practice this week
> if anyone wants to bring their donation.
>
> Montega
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius