[Northkeep] Prize Baskets for Castellan

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 15:10:08 PDT 2012

Planning to make another trip there before Castellan just for that!   They
are a great place!

Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 4/10/2012 5:07:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net writes:

And  remember if you feel the need to donate stuff but don't have anything
cool
to give but you do have a little spare cash there is always Cherry's Mall
in
Chouteau Oklahoma...They have all kinds of cool stuff to put in gift
baskets.
Just tell them Ian sent  you.

Kindly
Ian