[Northkeep] Castellan Meeting

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 08:07:45 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

This is just a friendly reminder that your Castellan autocrats are meeting with scribes tonight to continue with scrollwork for Castellan, which is right around the corner.

Additionally, we have lots of site tokens that need strung up. So, if you'd like to come help, but don't want to paint, we could still use your help.

Forleatherworkers, beginning or master, we also have some regalia that need to be made. They are already cut out and I have tools (except something hard to hit on that isn't my countertop), I just need your skilled hands.

We are meeting tonight from 6-9 pm at my house: 4215 W 1st St, between Sand Springs and downtown Tulsa. Email me for directions.

Oh, and snacks will be provided: mini-quiche and weenie-rollies.

Thanks so much,
Dervilia