[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Demo in April?

ottokarluther at aol.com ottokarluther at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 08:35:56 PDT 2012

Greetings

the demo is this weekend at Johnstone park in Bartlesville here is a
link to the face book page with all of the info i am aware of.

  http://www.facebook.com/events/296046280448624/

there is a really cool lady who is going to be there doing an African
drum circle. she has been working with the canton to teach us how to
drum.

Would love to have any of you there . we are trying to focus on the A&s
at this demo. but  fighters if you want to bring your stuff and do some
pick ups that would be awesome to

Yis
Ld Lt Ottokar Luther v Holstein
Co autocrat of Crown Tourny (this note not in official capasity but it
just sounds cool to say :-) )