[Northkeep] Tomorrow's Demo!!!!

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 25 17:00:35 PDT 2012

Greetings, Oh wonderful populace of Northkeep!
  Tomorrow is the Demo for Olivia's School kids and we wanted to remind you that any and all of you that can come out, will be very much appreciated.
This will involve interaction with the children AND their parents / families, showing your crafts, weapons, talents, fighting experience etc.  We know this demo is at a "bad" time of day / week for most of you.  Olivia didn't get to choose.  But any and all efforts are appreciated.

WHAT: Fun demo
WHEN: Tomorrow, April 26th 2012
WHERE: Reed Early Childhood Center- 10940 E. 5th- Tulsa, OK
TIME: 2:40 pm

  Thank you, in advance, for being the awesome Barony of Northkeep, that you always are!

A votre service,
HE Elisabeth de Calais