[Northkeep] After Populace Dinner

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 10:42:19 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,
For those who may not be attending Populace tonight, but would like to join us after at dinner, we have a new location. Delta Cafe at 41st and Garnett has exceptional food, great prices, and super fast service. Their doors normally close at 9pm, but I have spoken to their night manager and they will have staff ready for us and do not mind staying a bit late because it's their truck night, so they have to stay late anyway.

Unlike places in the past that were open 24 hours and never seemed to have enough staff, we might actually be the only ones in the restaurant, like last month.

They do ask that everyone make it to the restaurant before 9pm so they don't have to monitor the doors to let in late comers.

They are located on 41st Street, just west of Garnett on the north side of the road.

See ya there,
Dervilia O'Shannon
Seneschal/Northkeep