[Northkeep] Xposted: Seeking pavilion for Castellan

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:25:52 PDT 2012

I am seeking any individual or household or regional group who has a
day pavilion (ideally a period style, ideally with no walls, in good
repair/condition) of at least 10x10, ideally larger, who would be
willing to rent it to me for use on Saturday at Castellan. In exchange
for the tent being set up by the owner on Friday night and torn down
by the owner on Saturday late afternoon, *** I would offer a $100.00
rental fee, paid in cash, the day of the event ***.  (I am hosting the
Nobles Luncheon on Saturday. I will have guests in from out of town
and will be cooking Friday/Saturday, affecting my timing schedules,
thus my need for a space that has set up / tear down provided. I will
ONLY need access to the space for equipment drop off on Friday,
cooking Saturday morning, and presentation Saturday afternoon for the
luncheon - no camping or anything like that.)

If interested, please contact me off list via email (Zubeydah at gmail.com)

Many thanks,

Zubeydah