[Northkeep] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Crown Tourney

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 3 10:35:05 PDT 2012

Awesome news! Which of the many wonder event sites around the area will it be
held at?...

By the way having been to the camp at Green Leaf I have no idea why we have not
used it before...I mean the place is beautiful. It has a wonderful hall, several
cabins and lots of trees. I can not say what the kitchen is like but the stone
terrace overlooking the lake and river is truly breathtaking When I stood out
there all I could think of is wow this would be a cool place to hold court.

Kindly
Ian