[Northkeep] Archery practice

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Apr 15 09:43:16 PDT 2012

greetings

actually , the grass is wet ( yes it needs mowing )so your ankles may get
wet :) ( and your fletching )
but it still looks like it may rain, ( only one source still shows scattered
showers in the area)
but this is Okla.. so who knows ??
range is open, so having a practice is up to the missile marshal ; )
just let me know , so I know whether or not to expect people ; )

thanx

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur