[Northkeep] Castellan Help

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 06:09:03 PDT 2012

I second that. The children's scrolls are about 60% done thanks to everyone who has worked on them. This gave me ample time to work on the Esprits, which are now 75% complete. I am confident that all scrolls will be finished (15 children's, 20 Esprits, and 7 original Castellan scrolls) before Castellan.

Thank you Karl for creating original scrolls!

Dervilia