[Northkeep] Looking for someone who knows coins

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 06:03:03 PDT 2012

You may wish to look about online to see if you cant ID and find some online prices.  If not, see if you cant find a reputable dealer.  There are several stores in Tulsa that deal in coins and can probably advise you on what to do.  I would advise going to more than one with your stash to double check any prices they may give and any answers you may seek.  Do NOT go to pawn shops, even if they say they also deal in coins

Needless to say, rarity is the largest concern.  After that it would be condition of the coin.

Hope this helps,

Karl T