[Northkeep] Last one I promise!

Shirley Hackworth slhack at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 30 07:11:59 PDT 2012

Sigen,

I will be there to pick up the Pavilion in the afternoon, probably around 4
PM if that is okay with you.  You can call me at (918) 457-0270 if you need
me to come at another time.  I assume that I should be at this address.  If
not, please call me because I don't have access to my e-mail on my phone and
I'm leaving the house momentarily.

Thanks,

Cicily