[Northkeep] Demo for Pagan Pride Fest

Tega montega at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 19:08:33 PDT 2012

Sunday Sept 9th from 11am to 7pm there will be a Pagan Pride Fest at Mohawk Park. They have requested a demo! This is the same weekend as War of Ages in Texas so I know some (as well as myself) already have plans to go to that. However, if you will be here that weekend and are interested in  going to the demo please let me know.
 Heavy, Light, and Artisans are requested. We also have two 30 minute  time slots where we can directly address the public to explain who we are.
 For those interested please let me know as soon as you can. I will be sure you have brochures and cards to hand out while there. This is a great opportunity to get exposure for Northkeep! Also, by then the weather should be much cooler!
 Thanks in advance, I already know it will be great!!

Montega

Sent from my iPhone