[Northkeep] Can you embroider badges?

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 17:27:09 PDT 2012

If anyone buys the embroidery machine of love, or already has one, I WANT
TO COMMISION for MONEY someone to churn out many multitudes of SCA
children's badge program badges.

If you have the means to embroider badges like these,
http://children.ansteorra.org/badges.php

I want to get with you to do some redesigns of these, anywho please contact
me off list.

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Honorable Baron Puktha Lovtsevich ~  Member of the SCA Youth and Family
Council

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch
Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with truth."
~ Pooky