[Northkeep] Services for lady Janet

teresa hardy tresehardy at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 17:58:30 PDT 2012

A celebration of life service will be held for our beloved Lady Janet of Northkeep. If you would like to come celebrate the beautiful person loved by many please join us Saturday August 25 at St. Lukes in Bartlesville. Service begins eleven. St. lukes is located at 210 e. 9th in bartlesville. Thank you so much to those who visited,sent love,prayers,and support to the family. And to those who brought food thank you we truly appreciate it.  yours in service, lady eve donald