[Northkeep] Hey, artisans...

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 12:03:38 PDT 2012

Monday I received the official green light to put together the basket
for the Battlemoor event that is being held NEXT WEEK.  (I informally
gather things here and there all year, to have items ready for Royal
gift baskets at need) I don't feel I have quite have enough things on
hand for a truly ROYAL basket -- so:

Does anyone have any really nice projects that they have completed
**or can complete in the next four - five days** that they would be
willing to donate, barter, or sell for inclusion in the basket? A very
partial list of things might include:
* jewelry
* scrollwork
* armor
* beadwork
* embroidery
* liquors/vinting
* woodwork
* spinning/weaving
* period games
*

I will be at NK fighter practice tonight and available to discuss
ideas / barters / trades / sales / whathaveyou.

If items are donated to the basket: Your name will go on the item as
the creator _and_ donator, with your contact info/business (if you
wish). It will be photographed and included in a summary document that
will go to the Crown and to the Royal Gifts Coordinator.  If items are
sold/traded/bartered: Your name will go on the item as the creator,
with your contact info (if you wish). It will be photographed and
included in a summary document that will go to the Royal Gifts
Coordinator.

-zubeydah