[Northkeep] Baronial Gathering!

Tega montega at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 05:57:29 PDT 2012

 Come one and all to Grub n Garb next week! Put on your best duds and bring some food to share! I'll be bringing a chicken dish. Feel free to post what you are bringing!
 The GnG in September will be a Trade Days event! Got stuff to trade? Bring it on out!
 October GnG will be a cooking competition with a holiday theme. What dishes did different cultures serve up for the holidays? There will be a scroll and prize for the winner! Documentation  will be required as it will be a great way to learn about the dish we are eating. I need two volunteers to be judges!
 Gather around Northkeep and spend time with your friends in the best barony the kingdom has!!
 See you all there this Wednesday at the VFW 6th and Peoria, 7PM.

Montega
Sent from my iPhone