[Northkeep] Fires

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 5 09:42:34 PDT 2012

Franziska,
   Are you all okay?  Please be safe.

Love and concern,
Elisabeth

________________________________
 From: "kiamichikate at gmail.com" <kiamichikate at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2012 7:00 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] Fires

To all of our Northkeep family, I hope this missive finds you safe and undamaged by the fires blazing across our barony.  If you are in areas that might be evacuated, now is the time to think about your departure plan.

One thing to think about is making a record of the inside of your home.  I just walked thru the house and got a video of all appliances and valuables.  If you have time, make a list of all serial numbers, then email it to yourself.  Then no matter what, you can retrieve it, even from a library computer if needs be.

From Sapulpa, between the Kellyville and Manford fires,

Franziska

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T