[Northkeep] Awesome chance for an awesome demo in Chemin Noir!!

Robert Bates laiodheach at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 15:36:28 PDT 2012

So a great opportunity has come around for us. This Friday night at the Hastings Entertainment in Chemin Noir (Bartlesville). A midnight release for The Hunger Games movie and our group has been asked to come and set up some stuff. Now i was told that anything we want to bring we can as long as it doesn't make it into the hands of people that shouldn't have it. I feel because Katniss Everdeen is quite the archer there should defiantly be some bows and crossbows. However i was told that we can have combat in the parking lot as long as we can cover our own bases on legality and whatnot. If a Knight Marshal would like to attend please please please let me know.

 We will be trying to start table set up around 8pmish and its not over till 1am.

We will be setting up inside the building in the sweet sweet air conditioning. Not to mention the great sales on comic books their gonna be having. Buy 1 get 2 free i mean COME ON!
Hope to see you all there!

Laiodheach the Bear
Chemin Noir