[Northkeep] Membership Raffle!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 05:26:25 PDT 2012

Hello Northkeep!
 As announced at Populace, I will be your stand in Hospitaler while
applications for that office are being taken.

We need more memberships so I say lets have a raffle! I am selling tickets
for a buck each. You can win a TV! Here are the specs and I can email a pic
if you want to see it.

*** Sony's KV-32FS200 32-inch FD Trinitron WEGA TV includes a 3-Line
Digital Comb Filter, Velocity Modulation Scanning (Off/Low/High) Control,
Dynamic Focus circuitry, Dynamic Picture Processor circuitry, Magnetic
Quadra Pole, Vertical Aperture Compensation, and 16: 9 enhanced mode,
two-tuner Picture in Picture, component video input, auto SAP, audio out,
speakers On/Off switch, a Basic Menu Option, Speed Surf Channel Selection,
V Chip parental control. It's not HD but it works and has a remote. If you
have a teen who wants a TV in their room, this is it. :) ****

All the money from the ticket sales will go towards family memberships. We
will then draw to see who wins family membership. If you are lucky you
could get a TV AND a family membership! We will sell tickets at populace
and fighter practices. The winning tickets will be drawn at a populace. If
we make enough money for more than one membership we will have more than
one winner!

 Keep an eye on your email for up coming cool things to happen in Northkeep!

Montega