[Northkeep] a&s ?

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Aug 3 19:26:03 PDT 2012

greetings

okies the saga answers that question .

also nice article hl dervillia ; )
Diatomaceous Earth  works to irritate and kill all exoskeleton insects,
however the most it will do in a week end camping would be to irritate them
if they crawled through it. in the house a full fledged infestation of fleas
disappeared in like 4 days, and I'm just now getting spiders back in the
house after a year,  and I'm told it also works on bed bugs since it cuts up
the flex points in their bodies.
haven't tried the cedar oil, may check it out .
borax , or Osage apples cut up ( boric acid ) will kill them if they walk
through it, and a lot of insects also don't like to walk through cinnamon

I had heard of people scattering old cat litter around camp but always
though it was to keep mice and squirrels ( 4 legged ) out of the camp.

not sure on the sprays, different spiders and scorpions are affected
differently by different poisons, what kills one " pop" will only slowly
kill another.
one of the surprising things around , is that " flea " spray seems to be a
regular " wonder " spray, it kills flies in flight, it kills wasps, fleas,
well ,to be honest , every pest  I have sprayed it on , except myself   ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur